#WeAreOneHK in Workplaces Racial Awareness Week | 21-25 March, 2022
21 March is the International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination (IDERD). To mark this day, The Zubin Foundation is seeking to raise the awareness of everyday racism in Hong Kong. We are asking Corporates to show support by celebrating Racial Awareness Week from 21-25 March.
How Can You Participate?
You can pledge your commitment to racial equality and be part of the Hong Kong campaign #WeAreOneHK in multiple ways. The Zubin Foundation can help you with:
- Customised capacity bulding sessions for your leaders and employees
- Curate panel discussions with representation from ethnic minority stakeholders
- Support young ethnic minority women with a one-year scholarship
- Volunteer your time to provide online training to ethnic minority youth
Calling Out Racism: How It May Impact Workplaces
Date: 21 March 2022 | Time: 3.10 to 4.10pm | Place: Online Join our free webinar supported by SCMP Events to hear about what racism may look like in Hong Kong and how to manage it. Registration closed on Sunday, 20 March
- Shalini Mahtani, Founder and CEO, The Zubin Foundation (moderator)
- Anilesh Kumar, Pursuing his PhD at a university in Hong Kong
- Clarissa Lui, LUÜNA Naturals Content & Community Manager
- Laiba Jamshed, Student at a university in Hong Kong
- Sudesh Thevasenabathy, AVP, Head of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Asia, Manulife
Vibha Karnik | firstname.lastname@example.org | 5334 4610
Copyright 2023 The Zubin Mahtani Gidumal Foundation Limited (registered charity in Hong Kong - IR 91/12344). Website Developed By Kshan Tech Soft Pvt. Ltd.